Tuesday, 24 May 2016

'Away' by Swati Hegde // Geek Poetry



Okay, first things first: I am not a poet. I've rarely ever tried poetry, and when I have, I've pretty much sucked at it.
But this is an attempt, and I don't think it's complete crap, so.. here goes!

Away


I want to go
Where I’ve never been
But only dreamt of

I want to go
To places, full of
Sandy beaches and salty shores
Floating clouds and mountain air
In the middle of nowhere
And yet, everywhere

I want to go
Someplace I can be away
From the noise of daily life
And the silence of a lonely heart

I want to go
Where I’ve never been
So I can become
Who I truly am
____________________________________________________________________________

Well? 

Do you hate it? Do you like it? Do you love it? Let me know in the comments below. And hey, if you're a poet, why not share your work with me and my readers? Link your poetry down below. 

I'll see you soon! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this :O
    You definitely are Poet material. I could imagine all this so vividly as I read it. :) keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton, Anisha! What have you been up to? Shoot me a message whenever you're free. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, amazing i love it. keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind, Geeks? Let me know! :)